American Africans

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

IBM and Ghana (Kwabena A)

You were right on target on the clear warning about a certain individual. Anybody I know, who has crossed path with this person has an "interesting" opinion about him. How could you be wrong in warning your friend about him?
Nobody is against any helping hand to Ghana and Africa.


-----Original Message-----
From: ekgiyp02@nc.rr.com
To: kwabenaa@aol.com
Cc: asakw01@yahoo.com; egaisie1@yahoo.com; armah1osu@aol.com; eoasanteus@yahoo.com; asare@mac.com; AbenaA@aol.com; asaraa5@wfu.edu; QueezerA@aol.com; gasare@yahoo.com; jtamikajones@yahoo.com; kaybonsra@dccfh.org; ktf104@hotmail.com; gagaisie@netscape.com; adwoa_kye@yahoo.co.uk; hlamptey@msn.com; petelamptey@yahoo.com; ocrany@oracalimited.com; ato_waters@fanniemae.com; watersx21@hotmail.com; sant06@yahoo.com; kwasi.yirenkyi@alum.mit.edu
Sent: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: Ghana Trip Attachments

I want to apologize for morphing Kwasi's original msg. into an irrelevent debate. Let me clear the record. This project/ opportunity that Kwasi forwarded to us is very legit. It seems that my remarks about "His Royal Majesty Kinglsy Fletcher" has opened up the floor for some us to voice our reservations about corrupt African politics. This is fine, but I did not intend to distort what was meant to be a simple FYI.
Thank you,
Edgar Gaisie
P.S.
Lets keep the communication up!
----- Original Message -----
From: kwabenaa@aol.com
Date: Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:33 am
Subject: Re: Ghana Trip Attachments
To: asakw01@yahoo.com, egaisie1@yahoo.com, armah1osu@aol.com, eoasanteus@yahoo.com, asare@mac.com, AbenaA@aol.com, asaraa5@wfu.edu, QueezerA@aol.com, gasare@yahoo.com, jtamikajones@yahoo.com, kaybonsra@dccfh.org, ktf104@hotmail.com, ekgiyp02@nc.rr.com, gagaisie@netscape.com, adwoa_kye@yahoo.co.uk, hlamptey@msn.com, petelamptey@yahoo.com, ocrany@oracalimited.com, ato_waters@fanniemae.com, watersx21@hotmail.com, sant06@yahoo.com, kwasi.yirenkyi@alum.mit.edu

> Edmund, I'm not sure that the conversation needs to be posted on
> NPR. Ghanaian bloggers are the most cruel and crude that I've ever
> read. I'm sorry, but that is exactly how I feel about their
> ferocious attacks on one another. Their "debates" lack depth of
> thought. They degenerate into ethnic attacks for lack of
> communicati! ng skills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home