IBM and Ghana (Edmund G)
I think we need to copy the transcripts of this debate and post it on an NPR blog.
Nevertheless, I am moved by both sides of this debate. However, I have to second the countless gems Uncle Kwabenaa dropped in the previous email. I admit I do not no the details of this conference, therefore I am hesitant to dismiss its relevance. On the other hand the so called King affiliated with this project does seem a bit suspect. After observing his website, I noticed I could find endless information on "The King" and barely a sentence about the projects he spearheaded (mind you this criticism is coming from a self-proclaimed narcissist).
Oh and one last thing! Big Up to Barak Obama! Why in 2007 is the Black - American leadership saying he is not Black enough to represent the African American population? Don't let me get started! He is one of the most unique public servants to enter American politics, black or white. With that.... I step off my box of Tide.
Nevertheless, I am moved by both sides of this debate. However, I have to second the countless gems Uncle Kwabenaa dropped in the previous email. I admit I do not no the details of this conference, therefore I am hesitant to dismiss its relevance. On the other hand the so called King affiliated with this project does seem a bit suspect. After observing his website, I noticed I could find endless information on "The King" and barely a sentence about the projects he spearheaded (mind you this criticism is coming from a self-proclaimed narcissist).
Oh and one last thing! Big Up to Barak Obama! Why in 2007 is the Black - American leadership saying he is not Black enough to represent the African American population? Don't let me get started! He is one of the most unique public servants to enter American politics, black or white. With that.... I step off my box of Tide.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home