IBM and Ghana (Kwabena A)
Edmund, I'm not sure that the conversation needs to be posted on NPR. Ghanaian bloggers are the most cruel and crude that I've ever read. I'm sorry, but that is exactly how I feel about their ferocious attacks on one another. Their "debates" lack depth of thought. They degenerate into ethnic attacks for lack of communicating skills. (Note here that I don't use the word "tribe" or its derivative: "tribal" - some of you know that I find that word offensive. It's used for animals, insects, and by our exploiters for Native Americans, Native Australians, and Africans. Go figure! Will someone tell me when s/he heard of Polish tribe, English tribe, Scottish tribe; German, Belgium, Italian, Canadian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, or Israeli tribe in the last century! I don't care how they spin the meaning of "tribe" in Anthropology, Sociology, or the Bible. It sucks! And you know what I mean)
I'll talk with several of you, individually, in course of time, and off the record. I know almost every one who is in on this conversation. I've always challenged most of you, my kids and you, my many nephews to stimulating debates. We don't get to meet often these days, so I felt compelled to write. Let's keep this conversation here for now. Of course I know how the internet works ... by now, this has leaked to a friend of a friend of a friend.
I'll give my opinion on the Kenyan for President later this afternoon. I need to catch a few hours of sleep before the cock crows, he-he-he. Yes I hear the cocks crow when I call my Mom in Ghana at dawn.
Talk with you later.
I'll talk with several of you, individually, in course of time, and off the record. I know almost every one who is in on this conversation. I've always challenged most of you, my kids and you, my many nephews to stimulating debates. We don't get to meet often these days, so I felt compelled to write. Let's keep this conversation here for now. Of course I know how the internet works ... by now, this has leaked to a friend of a friend of a friend.
I'll give my opinion on the Kenyan for President later this afternoon. I need to catch a few hours of sleep before the cock crows, he-he-he. Yes I hear the cocks crow when I call my Mom in Ghana at dawn.
Talk with you later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home