American Africans

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

IBM and Ghana (Edgar G)


I was down with this until I read the name Fletcher...Don't know if you know this guy but he is an arrogant, self-ritcheous prick and a phony...at least that's the impression I got from those I know whom have attended his church.

Overall the project sounds great...keep me posted

About Barack:

Trust me Barack's black enough...truth is as a minority, the majority of us will vote for our own people unconditionaly. The candidate could be white with his last name "Black" printed on the ballet and we would vote for him by default.

All this hoopla about Barack's "brothahood" is all just a smoke screen for what I believe to be the senator's true flaw...substance or lack there of. You see ever since Obama delivered that powerful speech at the democratic convention in 04', his buz has been at peak level. Senator Obama is an excellent orator, thus he is extremely effective in large crowds. He delivers a message of unity across party-lines, a theme that seems to be selling at the moment. But what about policy? for instance, what is the senator's stance on our economy? and what are his plans to improve it? I can live with Barack approaching this campaign as a Washington outsider, but at some point the ideological rhetoric will have to be backed up by an agenda with a clear objective...and maybe ...just maybe Obama will have a chance of pulling this off.

On a side note: As happy as I am for Barack and Hilary, is it just me or do you feel that during a time when the democrats have control of the congress and the oval-office is just ripe for the picking, that the party is taking a huge risk by promoting Barack and Hilary as their front runners? After all they would have to set a precedence in American voting history just to win what would have been close to a sure seat in the white house for the democrats this go round. They truly are the best candidates but Rudy Julliani (sp) is a white male. They have their work cut for them.

Talk to me,

Edgar

I want to apologize for morphing Kwasi's original msg. into an irrelevent debate. Let me clear the record. This project/ opportunity that Kwasi forwarded to us is very legit. It seems that my remarks about "His Royal Majesty Kinglsy Fletcher" has opened up the floor for some us to voice our reservations about corrupt African politics. This is fine, but I did not intend to distort what was meant to be a simple FYI.

Thank you,

Edgar Gaisie

P.S.

Lets keep the communication up!

1 Comments:

  • People should read this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home